Great news! We are excited to announce Governor DeSantis has allowed us to re-open this Monday, May 18 as the Florida enters full Phase 1! We have implemented a complete cleanliness system to protect the health and safety of our students and staff at all times. Our SAFE & SANITIZED PLAN is designed to follow all CDC guidelines and make our transition back to training safe and seamless.
Some of the extra precautions we are taking during the initial phases of re-opening include:
– Touch-less temperature checks upon entering
– Classes spaced out for cleaning time
– No person to person contact
– Limited class sizes
– Disinfecting all touch surfaces, mats, and floors before and after every class.
– Limited waiting room viewing
– Doors open for larger volume air exchange
– Parents please drop your child off at the front door
– Parent pick up will be at the back door. A coach will escort them to you.
In addition, please help us stay safe by remembering to:
– Stay home if you feel sick, are coughing or sneezing, have a fever, or if you have recently been in close contact with someone with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
– Wash or sanitize your hands often
– Give others space and follow social distancing guidelines
We have been hard at work cleaning and sanitizing everything in preparation for our re-opening. For your convenience we have also installed touch-less hand sanitizer dispensers, touch-less sinks, and touch-less soap and paper towel dispensers.
Here is the new class schedule for this initial phase of re-opening:
Please keep an eye out for other emails and social media posts regarding updates and additional safety measures. Let us know if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!